Casino Sites & Slots not on Gamstop
Gamstop is one of the innovative platforms of a UK based gambler to see a future beyond the limits of UKGC. This platform is developed to control the urge for gambling online, and people can self-exclude themselves if they deem the habit is getting ahead of them. There are quite large lists of gambling websites today that are not a part of this Gamstop program. These sites have different policies and obligations. Online Casinos not on Gamstop are those gambling sites, who have not collaborated with multiple operator self-exclusion programs and accommodate such excluded players to gamble despite the ban.
The United Kingdom is a nation filled with heavy security and licensing aspects catching up on different restrictions in which casinos operate. While in the case of Gamstop, this is a perfect platform. The program benefits addicts, who are a previously signed up member with a gambling site inside the United Kingdom. Non-GamStop casinos, on the other hand, give extra freedom and accommodate players, who are serving an-ongoing self-exclusion ban on the registered sites.
Pros and Cons of Casino Sites not covered by Gamstop
Gambling sites not on Gamstop have a mixed bag of reasons what a gambler might expect from this scheme of the program. As much, it is beneficial for the service to extend and maintain the wellbeing of gamblers. Sometimes the exile is excessively much to contemplate. Here are some of the Pros and Cons of Casinos not registered with Gamstop.
- No Problems in Gambling after Self-exclusion Schemes: This is the biggest advantage casinos not registered under Gamstop can enjoy. Players have the liberty to choose among an extensive list of casinos offering real money games. These are often referred to as Independent casinos, and they may have different norms and restrictions in terms of licensing.
- No Wagering Limits or Restrictions: Unlike reputed UKGC approved gambling sites comprising standard limits to offer, these gambling sites provide complete freedom to punters for both withdrawal as well as a deposit. These iGaming sites have minimal interference of trading limits, and punters can play at their will.
- Ensuring better Bonus: Most of the offshore gambling sites outside Gamestop offer a better bonus offering than the ones registered. Since UKGC regulates pretty much everything, right from deposit levels to bonus winning, sites not under Gamstop has a broader umbrella.
- Indirect Luring Addicted Victims Resume Gambling: If you are a victim of gambling addiction-based issues, the last thing you would prefer is the habits get the better of you. When you complete registration with a known-Gamstop site, the coast is clear for the addiction to come back and haunt your demons. If you are a gambler who sincerely regrets the decision, these sites could pile up woes.
- Loss of Savings: Gambling addictions ensures a player loses a lot of money. Since these sites have no bar of wagering, fortunes can go either way. Despite a good chance remains to grow more affluent, but never rule out on gambling being unpredictable. So much, so you lose all your earnings in no time and eventually lead a life of misery.
- Lack of Popular Payment Methods: All those casinos not on Gamstop and unrecognized from the likes of UKGC comprise a lack of payment options. Most of the top payment gateways are not available, and players require relying on a handful number of methods only.
List of Non-UK Casinos and Commissions
Casinos not signed up to gamstop are usually based out of UK boundaries. Some gambling commissions have sites that have not enrolled with Gamstop. Here are some non-UK casinos and commissions that do not comply with Gamstop
- Curacao: 888 Tiger Casino, PH Casino, and Split Aces Casino
- Malta Gaming Commission
- Cyprus Gaming Commissions
UKGC: How to Check a Casino
UKGC provides a clear list of sites falling under their jurisdiction. Online slot sites not registered with Gamstop and UKGC can be found in either of two ways:
- By reading reviews from a 3rd party site
- By checking from UKGC site page
Best ways to block yourself from casinos
Gamstop has a purpose of fulfilling, and this does well in containing gamblers, who have struggled in the past against this woeful addiction problems. However, there are multiple gambling sites not blocked by Gamstop, thereby opening up to the players. This triggers to resume the habit and eventually lose more wealth in the process. With this said, here are two ways to block yourself from Casinos in the UK:
- Services: Services are those organizations or groups that are built to ensure players get the support to quit the habit. One of the independent bodies in UK organizations is Gamcare. The company has been helping punters getting rid of gambling addiction since 1997. People can expect full-time support and help on a single call.
- Tools: Tools are offline entities that allow the self-exclusion process run by your observation. This has quite a lot of advantages and ensures punters have their say and take a break as per their interests. Limits and Time Outs are some of the leading tools to solve the purpose, and they offer different periods for restricting yourself from gambling.
Can a non UKGC site run operations in the UK?
No, the UK government strictly does not allow sites not recognized by the UKGC to operate in the nation. However, with newer norms, there might be exceptions.
How long can I exclude in Gamstop?
Once you register for Gamstop, you can choose to self-exclude yourself for a period of 6 months, 1 year and a maximum of 5 years as well.
Does Gamstop Charge money?
No, and the organization follows a not-to-profit scheme. This ensures to safeguard and protect gamblers from falling into the pit of addiction.
Which gambling commissions license is not accepted in Gamstop?
Curacao gambling license is not obliged and follows a different rule altogether.
Casino sites not registered with Gamstop do have their set of advantages for good. Thanks to the license relaxations, Gamstop does an excellent job of restricting punters from falling into the habit of gambling. With this said, those sites not under Gamstop have numerous bonus-based advantages, which even regular gamblers can avail for good.